Advertisement

News Update :
Home » , , , , , » QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION

QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION

Penulis : Unknown on Monday, February 20, 2012 | 3:13 AM

I intended to utilize every opportunity I got just to get to the next stage of my game ANGRY BIRDS(loll), in the train, on the bus, while in a queue; I just couldn't let one second waste without giving it another trial. I strived harder every time I failed, I tried different tricks and swinging positions just to finish one stage and get to the next, I wanted to get better at playing the game. At a point I wanted to quit and play other games on ma phone or maybe browse the apple app-store for more interesting and less challenging games but somehow I couldn’t. Was I going to accept defeat? NO, so I went back to angry birds and kept striving till I finished all the stages. I felt accomplished and very happy. Such is life, when you get discouraged at trying the same thing over and over again without any sign of accomplishment…DO NOT QUIT. Many times we envisage in our heads the things we want to achieve in life; we have dreams of where we want to be within a specified time, we have visions that are mind blowing and business plans that can succeed in the market irrespective of the intense competition. We start with so much fire burning inside and so determined to see that dream accomplished. But along the line, 3 or 6 months later…you quit. Where’s the zeal with which you started in the first month? Where’s that motivation you had when you took the first step? Or did u quit because of the fear of failure? 



Thomas Edison, the man who invented the light bulb failed 10,000 times before he succeeded. To Edison, every failure provided valuable information that he could use to correct his course and that eventually led to his success. Failures are only signpost directions back onto the right track, they are pivotal moments that force you to take a different path – a path to a better place so you gotta love them. Nothing is ever lost by failure unless you allow it; when you fail, find your way back to the path where you started.  With the lessons you’ve learnt from your mistakes, you can do exploits more than you ever imagine.  If you can think it, then you can do it; if you’re determined, then you can achieve it. It doesn’t matter how many times you fail, discover new ways to accomplish that task and work your way to success cos quitting is just NOT an option.

Your success is just one inch away, don't quit now!



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger