Advertisement

News Update :
Home » , , , , » MAKING A DIFFERENCE: HELP FUNMILAYO LAWAL

MAKING A DIFFERENCE: HELP FUNMILAYO LAWAL

Penulis : Unknown on Monday, August 20, 2012 | 10:20 AM


In line with my post yesterday about the World Humanitarian day, I received a mail from UNA-UK (United Nations Association of The UK) to its members urging us to do something good for people to mark this day. While I was still looking at the email, pondering on what to do/how to help someone; my whatsapp tone beeped and this is what I received: A call for help for Funmilayo Lawal.

 Hello people! Pls help my friend Funmilayo Lawal recently diagnosed of a MALIGNANT SARCOMA, a kind of cancer at the shoulder region. The cancer has become so extensive which might affect some other parts of the body if a surgery is not done as soon as possible. It could not just cost her hand but its life threatening. Pls help, the doctors required that she should go abroad to do it within 4 weeks which will cost $15000(4Million). Pls help save my life.

Account No. 0002855164 (GTBank)
Account Name: FUNMILAYO LAWAL

Please let us make a difference in Funmilayo’s life. A little donation from you make a very big difference in this fund-raising so no amount is too small. If you live in UK and want to make a donation, please contact me on lynnville1@gmail.comwith the subject-Making a difference for Funmilayo.

Thanks and God bless you.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger