Advertisement

News Update :
Home » , , , » I'CENT NEWTON STUDIOS...Turning happy moments to memories of a life time through images

I'CENT NEWTON STUDIOS...Turning happy moments to memories of a life time through images

Penulis : Unknown on Saturday, June 9, 2012 | 5:21 AM

I'CENT...The man behind the camera
Are you thinking of keeping those happy moments and sweet memories for a lifetime? Why not put them into images, that is the best way to create a portfolio of cherished events that should never be forgotten.

I’cent Newton studios (Media) is an image making and Design Services outfit with a unique style and a passion to express beauty through the power of a still image. I’cent believes great pictures are not made but created.

With his imagination running a mile a minute, he makes poetry of pictures with HDR photography with the aim of not just taking good pictures; but to mix the art of photography with creativity to produce cutting edge imagery that will take your breath away and forever remain in memory lane. The studio produces different genres of photography which include: portraiture, couture weddings, modelling portfolios, events  and design services.

See his creative images below:





Very lovely and creative images…I’ll be posting my I’cent pictures soon, I’ll like you to patronise this gifted hands. Visit I’cent Newton Studios @ http://www.icentnewton.com/ for a gallery of exquisite pictures and how to contact him.

Have a splendid weekend J
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger