Advertisement

News Update :
Home » , , » CELEBRATING OUR MOTHERS

CELEBRATING OUR MOTHERS

Penulis : Unknown on Sunday, March 18, 2012 | 11:10 AM


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS. All over the world, all mothers were celebrated and reassured of how much they are loved. Mothers are so unique and full of love, they love against all odds. From the time of conception, to the labour room, and up till this very moment...a mother will always push against every obstacle to give the best to her child. When you're worried, they are worried; when you can't sleep, they stay awake; they sacrifice so much and will do virtually anything to see a smile on your face. Never take your mother for granted. Celebrate her with every opportunity you get.


To my best friend
My mentor and role-model,
My fashionista
My sugar-coated pumpkin,
My ever charming queen
My love that i love like I've never loved
Happy Mothers Day Mum
I LOVE YOU!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger