Advertisement

News Update :
Home » , , , » You Haven't Seen Anything Yet...Expect more surprises from God.

You Haven't Seen Anything Yet...Expect more surprises from God.

Penulis : Unknown on Monday, January 30, 2012 | 3:24 AM

Hi LVB readers, here's the word for today, Mon, Jan 30, 2012

You Haven't Seen Anything Yet!

" Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 Corinthians 2:9, NKJV).

Today’s verse is really an encouragement for all of us to raise our expectations! God is saying to us, “You think you’re blessed? You haven’t seen anything yet!” And I’m sure God's been good to you, but He also has things for ur future that, if He told you right now, would boggle ur mind. You wouldn’t even believe it.

A preacher once said, "If you would have told me twelve years ago while I was working behind d scenes at my parent’s church that one day I'ld be a minister in front of many people and have our services in the former Compaq Center where I used to watch the Rockets play basketball, I would've said, “You’ve totally lost your mind!” At the time, I couldn't even fathom that! "Friend, that is how God wants to bless you in your future. He wants to overwhelm you with His goodness , with things so wonderful you can’t even fathom it!

Today, get ready for increase. Get prepared for promotion. This year is the year to step into blessings you can’t even imagine. Keep believing, keep obeying His Word and keep your heart and mind open to what He has for you because you haven’t seen anything yet!

Prayer for Today:
Father God, today I raise my level of expectations. I choose to take the limits off of my thinking. I know that You're able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ever ask, think or imagine. Thank You for the blessing You've in store for me in 2012! In Jesus’ Name. Amen

Wow!!! This is awesome, are U̶̲̥̅̊ ready? Are U̶̲̥̅̊ expectant? Dunno about U̶̲̥̅̊ but i can feel it. Tell yourself "i'm destined for greatness, this is my year". It doesn't matter wat U̶̲̥̅̊ see now, just BELIEVE it & watch His surprises as they gradually unfold in your life. Have a blessed week, and remember there's no limit to what U̶̲̥̅̊ can achieve.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger