Advertisement

News Update :
Home » , » FASHION INSPIRATION: KERRY WASHINGTON (Olivia Pope)

FASHION INSPIRATION: KERRY WASHINGTON (Olivia Pope)

Penulis : Unknown on Sunday, December 1, 2013 | 4:15 PM

Happy New Month dearies...this is a month of SPECIAL GRACE to accomplish anything and everything. So, when people ask you how come you achieved so much in 2013, just say it's the GRACE.

This month I'm crushing on Kerry Washington, a.k.a Olivia Pope in ABC studio's TV show SCANDAL. Kerry is just so good at what she does, I love that show particularly cos of her and the respect she commands. Her audacity and fearlessness is just on point - tough lady physically and emotionally. Apart from always looking strictly professional in suits in the TV show, Kerry's got a fabulous sense of fashion and unique style of pairing her outfits both on the red carpet and casual occasions. These are few of the styles that I like; they are not her most recent outfits but I love the classy & chic look of these styles.  I can see myself in any of these outfits...#seriouslycrushingandcraving. I wish I could upload all but I'll just stick with these ones.




I'm seriously craving this midi skirt

Jimmy Choo sandals
The details on the neck is really beautiful - simplicity

























Have a great week
XX...Lynn 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger