Advertisement

News Update :
Home » » A FASHION LOVE AFFAIR

A FASHION LOVE AFFAIR

Penulis : Unknown on Monday, May 13, 2013 | 1:17 PM

A FASHION LOVE AFFAIR


Orange You Glad It's Spring

Posted: 13 May 2013 10:29 AM PDT

Happy Monday!  I hope that you all had a great weekend and Mother's Day!  I wore this outfit on Saturday to dinner and the movies with two of my blogger loves Daniela and Nadia.  We had so much fun and I tried Venezuelan food for the first time :)  I ended up shooting this yesterday and it was so beautiful out!  My mom and I got a little camera happy because we loved the location and lighting :)











Jacket: Forever21 (shop here)/ Floral Jeans: C/O Charlotte Russe/ Shirt: H&M/ Shoes: Love Culture/ 
Bag: H&M/ Necklace: C/O Happy Wrist/ Sunnies: Ray-Ban(shop here)


My love for moto jackets is now equal to my love for blazers.  They're just the perfect pieces for layering and are extremely versatile.  I fell in love with this orange one (fab color) and I also did outfit pics with it in Chicago (pics coming soon) so you will see another way that I styled it.  I have been gravitating more towards colored and printed denim because I just think they make any outfit stand out.  You can have so much fun styling them up too.  I got two of my favorite things in one with these jeans: floral print and distressed denim.  The rips are kind of subtle but they add just the right amount of edginess.  You will probably see me wearing these sandals a lot during the summer so I am warning you now :) I am hoping to get them in black too.  I added this statement necklace for a little POP and this white studded bag is now one of my favorites.

I have my first shoot from Chicago coming tomorrow and I am really excited to share the photos with you!  They're more on the artsy/creative side than my regular outfit shoots which I love.  It's always good to switch it up and show different sides.  Have a great day!

<3

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube 

Mother's Day

Posted: 12 May 2013 07:53 PM PDT

I just wanted to do a quick post to wish all of the amazing moms out there a Happy Mother's Day!
I am so blessed and thankful for my mother.  She believes in me and my dreams and she's been so supportive my entire life, especially now with my blog.  She's really become my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her.  Love you mom! 


iPhone pic at brunch :) 


I hope you all had a great day! 

<3

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger