Advertisement

News Update :
Home » » I think she saw it coming...GOODBYE WHITNEY HOUSTON.

I think she saw it coming...GOODBYE WHITNEY HOUSTON.

Penulis : Unknown on Sunday, February 12, 2012 | 10:54 AM

Wow!!! Such a great talent gone too soon. Whitney Houston dies at 48 (sobs).

 Whitney Houston was found dead at the age of 48 in the bathtub of her Beverly Hilton hotel room with prescription sleeping pills nearby, the latest reports have claimed. The songstress, for at least a decade is one of the biggest music stars in the world, was found dead at around 4pm local time on Saturday in Los Angeles, just hours before she was due to perform at a pre-Grammy awards event. According to entertainment news websites in the US, members of Houston's entourage found the singer in her bath tub and prescription sleeping pills have been recovered from the room. Bottles of Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax and a sleeping medication were found in the hotel room, it has been claimed. The drugs were believed to have acted as sedatives, causing her to fall asleep in the bathtub once they had been mixed with alcohol from the previous evenings. The night before her death, Houston was described as looking agitated after emerging from another pre-grammy party at Tru Hollywood nightclub. Onlookers said she appeared to have blood dripping down her leg and cuts on her hands as she signed autographs before being whisked away by her entourage.  The police think there's a  possibility that the star died from an accidental overdose.

It is indeed a sad story and sometimes it seems people know when they are about to go.  The lyrics of her last song "I look to you" got me thinking. Listen to it:




Verse 2 kinda sounded more convincing that she was actually tired of struggling with everything going on in her life. Whitney is one of the strongest women I've heard of. In spite of all the battle with drug addiction, she was still able to uplift so many people with her words and songs. When I heard "I look to you", I said to myself this song is between she and God..

Verse 2: About to loose my breath
                There's no more fighting left (guess she was fed up)
                Sinking to rise no more (she sank in a bath tub or did she mean 6ft below?)
                Searching for that open door
                Every road that i've taken (our decisions in life matter esp the people around us)
                Led to my regret (Ladies pls marry a man who will add value to your life)
                And i don't know if i'm gonna make it (Now I think she knew)
                Nothing to do but lift my hands (like God pls take over)

Hhhmm, I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this way. But one thing I know is that there's power in spoken words and sometimes when we speak, our words come to pass. Maybe Whitney knew or maybe she didn't know but I think she was baring her mind to her maker in this song and with her lips orchestrated the way things finally happened. Remember Luther Vandross, his last song was "dance with my father"...he sure did miss his daddy and after that song went to join him. It's all sad how these things happen but God knows best.

Life is like a vapour that appears for a while and disappears the next minute. While we still have ours to live, we should make every minute of it count; impact your world in your own little way. Let there be something to remind people of you when you're gone. Always, always, and always SAY THE RIGHT WORDS. It really does matter what you say. 

Then I made this picture collage as my tribute to my beloved Whitney :0(




And the songs I love most...I wanna dance with somebody


                                                    Greatest Love of All 


                                                       One Moment in Time
                                                         
                                                         I will always love you


                                      And ...When you believe with Mariah Carey. 

 RIP Whitney Houston.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger